Principal Project Engineers
|Job Type:||Permanent||Location:||Dubai, UAE||Salary:||Negotiable|
|Our Ref:||CD-06K||Residency:||-||Qualifications:||Degree + 10 years experience|
For a leading Global Offshore EPCI Engineering and Marine Services Contractor, based in Dubai, UAE, who build and install the facilities that they engineer.
They can have up to 5 major offshore projects on-going simultaneously with interface between engineering, procurement, fabrication and offshore installation.
The Principal Project Engineer (designated as Area Manager on project) reports to a Project Manager with responsibility for delivering a specific area of an EPCI project. Typically the Jacket, Topsides, Pipeline etc. and will therefore interface with all project areas through FEED, detailed engineering, procurement, fabrication and installation.
The scope of work broadly covers fixed and floating offshore structures; Jackets, Topsides, Bridges, FPSO Topsides and associated structures and equipment.
Suitable applicants will be engineering professionals with experience in EPCI offshore oil and gas projects ideally gained gained with a major British EPC contractors, with following skill sets.
- Bachelor of engineering degree or equivalent from a recognised university
- Eligible to work in the UAE
- Fully fluent in English language (spoken and written)
- Minimum 8 to 10 years post graduate engineering experience the majority of which will have been gained in Conceptual and Front End Engineering Development (FEED), Detailed Design Engineering of offshore oil and gas Jackets, Topsides and Pipelines
- Experience of leading and up-skilling/building skill sets within a team of engineers / designers on EPCI projects
- Experience of leading multi-national staffs but including European / Western Nationals
High degree of energy, drive, determination and communication skills to ensure the successful delivery of project and with a proven track record of success in the offshore oil and gas EPCI sector.
Salary & Benefits
There are several permanent vacancies at this level - offering a great opportunity to join a highly successful and progressive company in a good Middle East tax free lifestyle location. Successful candidates will receive an attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package on single, married or family status.
This employment represents a first class opportunity to join a leading oil and gas contracting organization in the UAE and career development in project engineering management through Global employment within the Group.