Drilling Rig Foreman - Saudi Arabia - Ref: DH0623
Supervise operations of Onshore or Offshore Drilling/Workover rigs on Client or Contractor owned rigs, engaged in programmed work on deep or otherwise critical wells.
Submit CV quoting reference to: Searchconsultant@questresources.co
- Requires a minimum of 10 years experience, of drilling and/or workover of oil and gas wells AND well proven job knowledge to handle operational responsibilities on critical wells, together with sound judgement, dependability and good people motivations skills. ALSO up to data Well Control Certificate (IADC very much preferred) and H2S Card.
- Working a 28/28 work/leave cycle on yearly renewable contract .
Drilling Optimization Engineer – Dubai, UAE - Ref: DK0321
Responsible for early detection of drilling hazards and development of recommendations for optimizing drilling operations, working closely with the Real-Time Data Analysts, Well Engineers, Drilling Engineers, Completions Engineers and operations personnel, for a thorough understanding of the well objectives and the daily well activities.
Submit CV, quoting reference to: Searchconsultant@questresources.co
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field from an accredited University, or diploma/certificate, with 4-7 years relevant work experience, or 10 years + relevant experience if not degreed. Also a minimum of 4 years mudlogging, data acquisition or real-time experience.
- With travel to remote land and offshore work locations and possibly to other countries – 10 to 20 % annually, and individual work trips of up to 28 days duration.
- Requires legal authorisation to work on a full time basis in the relevant region.